Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Match my socks!

Hello there. I think you have already got used to me disappearing on you like that from time to time. But would you believe me if I told you that real life sometimes takes all your time. And believe me, I'd rather do nail art then all of the stuff I NEED to do. Whatever.
So to come back this October I decided to post some nails I did back in September and did not had a chance to post them.
I decided to do something super easy and something.. to actually match one of my favorite pair of socks.



Kind of  a silly idea, but I really liked it. Simple, cute and girly... So not my type of nail art, right?
But anyways, I am almost dome with all of the things that needed to be taken care of, and pretty soon I'll be back on the track.
By the way, I have started another blog while I was wasting the nights away -

If you are interested of getting my not-so-manly reviews on the games I recently played, you are welcome to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment