Monday, October 14, 2013

Normal is an illusion.

So it is almost that time of the year again. Halloween has always had a special place in my heart, even though the country I was born in this holiday was never celebrated. It was so sad for me that people did not understand why do I carve pumpkins all day long or do scary makeup for the evening... I just like the feeling of this day, OK? It doesn't matter if I am the only one who is excited about it.
I am glad that my  boyfriend accompanies me on these things and always agrees to watch some silly "Halloween themed" movies.(And yes, I am extremely jumpy and it is annoying to watch scary movies with me in one room but he is a trooper lol. )
Today was the best day to make a post on these nails - the weather is Autumn-ish, which I adore, my birthday is only  2 hours away and I have The Addams Family members on my nails. I mean, how cool is that?!


It was a long time since the last time I did a nail art like this one, but drawing these faces using a fishing line wasn't something annoying. Maybe because of the good mood, and eternal love for these characters, I don't know. But I sure know that I am so proud of this nail art that I cannot stop showing it off.


Oh and since it was a perfect timing for nail art, we have made a new nail art video. Awesome, right? We have changed the format so that this way we can make the videos quicker, which means more often.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly."
Morticia Addams 


2 comments:

  1. very nice!!! your details are perfect! I had read this post earlier and when now surfing pinterest i found this and thought it was totally perfect, especially since you quoted it - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/114701121733145050/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my favorite quote from the Addams family movies! Thank you so much, dear <3

      Delete