Tuesday, October 8, 2013

You are the one that I adore.

I am feeling inspired this week. Feeling, like something good awaits right around the corner. ( Maybe it has something to do with my upcoming birthday? Nah, I don't think so.) I started listening to a little bit different music, (like The Smashing Pumpkins) I am adding colors to my everyday makeup. I guess Autumn really does inspire me. Hope it will not end soon, I really want it to last longer. Picking up the colorful leafs that fell from the trees and feeling great even during the rain. Loving it.
I am feeling so calm, therefore I did a very sweet very romantic design on my nails. Well, maybe calling it a design is wrong ... But hey, tiny little hearts make it something more than just white nails, right?


You have to excuse me for a weak quality of the photos this time. I had to take them not using flash and i guess there wasn't enough light. Enjoy the rest of the day and be inspired <3


Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment