Thursday, January 23, 2014

This life.

"Riding through this world all alone
God takes your soul, you’re on your own
The crow flies straight, a perfect line
On the Devil’s Bed until you die." (c)

Ah, the Sons Of Anarchy. I absolutely love this show. Tough biker guys in leather, what can be hotter than that?! I was thinning of doing this nail art for a very long time, but it is only now that I had the time to do it properly.



Perfection on the nails right there! And it does not take too long to draw, but it requires patience for the font though. But it was worth every minute of the process.
You go ahead and check out the show if you still haven't because I simply fell in love with it.


Not much to say. I simply love this design and I think I'll stick with it for quite a while.





No comments:

Post a Comment