Sunday, January 26, 2014

Crestfallen.

I have been trying to do something interesting on my nails for two days straight, but I guess it was one of those days when nothing goes well. I am struggling with sneezing and trying to do my best at everything and all I get in the end is a tip from the universe tat says "NOT TODAY".
I hate these days. FML.
But enough about me, let's talk about nails.
As I was failing again and again this time, I realized that I cannot leave my nails just with a single color. At least if it is not a holographic one or something. So red/black gradient was the answer.


I actually am OK with these nails. Anyways it is better than nothing.
The glittery red is MAYBELLINE nail polish (Pardon moi, for being lazy to go and check out the exact number on the bottle) and the black one is Avon "licorice ".
I don't know. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment