Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Shredded gold.

I like glitter on the nails, but I prefer not to buy glitter polishes. And I can explain why - I mean, don't get me wrong, they look stunning on the nails and they stay on without clipping off for a long time ( well, most of them), but how hard it is sometimes to remove it from the nails!? I simply hate the process.
Yesterday I was walking around the store and my look landed on exactly this polish - Maybelline New York COLORAMA stripped nudes. I really liked the other polishes from these series so I have decided to give it a try. I mean, what can go wrong, right?


And I was right, because there is nothing wrong with this polish. On the other hand, I really liked how one coat of this sweetness can significantly improve the look of your manicure.


I went for a very simple look with this polish and my nails were shining as if they had gold powder on them. Top photo was taken indoors in the evening, and the bottom one is taken under natural light.
If you get a chance to buy this nail lacquer, go ahead and do it! I loved it so much! Money well spent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment