Thursday, November 21, 2013

Superhero week. Day 4.

Do you believe in fate? Do you think that everyone and everything is here with a purpose? This question bothered me for a while in some period of my life. And I believe there is something pretty close to what people call fate... But many ways to alter the final form of what we become. It is like a roleplay game from Telltale games - Every action and decision you make effects the storyline.

Doctor Fate is a legacy of heroes in the realm of magic who act as agents of the Lords of Order in the battle against chaos, using the powerful Amulet of Anubis, Cloak of Destiny and Helmet of Fate. Kent Nelson was the original, given his powers by Nabu and residing in the Tower of Fate in Salem. He is a powerful sorcerer and agent for the Lords of Order who fights evil alongside his wife Inza.


That golden nail polish is so shiny, the flash from my camera makes it barely clear enough to see,but the helmet turned out great! At least I like it a lot.


 "Yours is the mission to bring good to those on Earth who use the ancient magics to do evil! For that purpose, I have taught you what I know. These shall be your garments, Kent Nelson. From this day on, you shall be -- Doctor Fate!"
-- Nabu 

No comments:

Post a Comment