Saturday, November 16, 2013

Bright life.

All of us need something bright in their lives. And as much as I do not like neon-ish colors, I really wanted to paint my nails exactly that color.
I didn't had any neon polishes, so I painted one coat of white and two coats of the brightest ( and the cheapest) green I had. I had trouble concentrating on drawing on the nails and, well, concentrating at all lately. So I took nail stickers and decoration that I had bought a long time ago but never used, and simply applied it all on the nails.


A sweet, bright field full of flowers on my nails. Can I go more girly?  But the weirdest thing was that I actually liked how the big flower turned out - all 3D and glittery.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and a great mood. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment