Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Feathery Dream.

I have recently visited Pet Expo 2013!
This is the only exposition that I visit annually for like 5-6 years now. I love every bit of it - all those kittens, puppies, ferrets, birds bunnies, all of them. Coming home with lots of presents for my lovely doggy I had inspiration for a very colorful nail art - feathers! And they are rally easy to draw - just grab a brush and draw tiny strokes in a feather shape. You can mix colors for a more colorful look.


Even though Pet Expo was on last Saturday and I painted my nails on that exact evening, I didn't had time to blog about it... For a number of reasons. But today is the day I share these nails with you!
This time there were more birds and dogs than cats, which is not a bad thing, it is just that I am used to seeing more cats there. But look at those feathery fellas, aren't they cute -

And, umm... The name of this breed made me smile - BASTARDS. It appeared to be a mixture of a canary and any other bird that agrees to.. well, you know.

Loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment