Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Transformers Nails

I've been making posts on random days lately, and today is the nail art day as well.
I have missed my standard post style so I will make it as "traditional" as possible. 
My boyfriend loves Transformers and I just couldn't say "no" to him, when he asked me to draw them on my nails. He has been busy working on the signatures for the Transformers game forum, so this is something special for him.

Did you miss my comic book-ish photos of my nails? lol 
I know that they aren't perfect, it turned out more complicated to draw than I expected it to be. 
I drew autobot's and decepticon's logos on two of my nails and simply added tiny rhinestones to other nails. And for the background - my attempt to do a gradient.

Anyways, I am glad that I did this post as I used to. 
Thank you for stepping by and come back again for more nail art <3

1 comment: