Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sally hansen salon effects nail polish strips.

Hey there! It's a lazy nail art day today, because I've decided to cheat and use sally hansen salon effects nail polish strips.
I got these as a surprise present from Emmi - emmymadeinjapan and from the moment I tried them on my nails - I loved them!
These are called Heartbreaker. And the pattern.. I mean how did she know? It is a perfect choice for me!! <3
anyways I didn't want to use them ALL AT ONCE. because I'm cheap like that lol.  That is why I have decided to do the nails like this - 


A little Harvey dent look. lol get it? two face? two different sides in the nail?
Anyways I was really lucky to be able to use one strip for two nails. Because my nails are so short right now :( But is doesn't matter. Still like it.

Here is the video by the way!


Hope you enjoy watching it and thank you for reading! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment