Monday, March 25, 2013

My "Magneto" experience.

Hello!
I must say, bare with me for two more weeks - I have an exam session going on at University and that is why my nails are taking a break from epic nail art.
BUT It doesn't mean I don't do anything nail-related.
This time I did this Magnetic nail art on my mom's nails. She usually asks me to do something simple on her nails and as I recently discovered a new nail polish type I decided to give it a try.
So the first time I saw Magnetic nail polish was in The Little Canvas 's blog. And I must tell you I felt kinda embarrassed for not knowing that polish can do that lol. 
And I definitely have never thought that I would find that polish somewhere in my local stores, but whadya know, I went to buy some tattoo stencil paper and there it was, right at the cashier's desk.
But I think it is enough with the words - here is my first experience being Magneto.

I'm sorry if my voice sounds weird in this video. I've been sneezing all day and there was nothing I could do with it. 

I think they turned out great. 
Thank you for reading and some back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment