Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dragon Ball Z Nail Art


I am really sorry that I have not posted anything for a while.  I have made this design few weeks ago but never had time to post it here. Dragon Ball Z nail design, that I've tried to make is simple enough, but still complicated. Don't know why, but only the first two-three nails came out really good and the last were.. well, not that bad.
*Vegeta*
Goku

*Frieza

*Trunks

*Piccolo

*Dragon Ball
*Baby Vegeta
*Cell
*Krillin

*Dragon BallThis design also differs from the others I've made because of the background. I've decided to leave it as it is, using only a  base coat. As I don't have any needles or other things that can help me make thin lines, I've used the mechanical pecil to draw, and I was constantly mixing the polishes together to get the colors that I needed.I guess that's it for today. I be posting here as usual, so come back next week for new nail art designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment