Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Twinkle, twinkle... Whatever.

And so far December isn't that bad. I mean, not taking in mind some... things that I cannot control, everything seems pretty good.
I needed something simple. Something pure and pretty. So I guess nude nail polish with glittery half moons on the top are exactly what suits this description.


And I had to go ahead and ruin these perfectly good nails with a cheap-ass top coat nail polish. I ran out of my favorite one and I had no choice but to use the lame one... And it refused to dry. 10 minutes, 20 minutes - still is not dry. This is why the nails look, well, not that good on the picture. And this is why I decided not to do a collage of the pictures. They suck.
They looked so good and now they suck. Learn on my mistakes, ladies - never use cheap top coat.

So I'm going to dive in back to watching Sons of Anarchy. And byte way, have I mentioned that my wedding is the day after tomorrow? No pressure, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment