Saturday, January 5, 2013

YouTube Inspired Nail Art

Hello again!
I've been spamming new posts every day now just because I have time, mood and inspiration for it so - why not? ;)
This time I decided to do a YouTube inspired nail art for my first experience on the video tutorials.
Only fishing line, only hardcore... Well.. and a brush.
Here is what it looks like -

I really like how it turned out because it was a spontaneous decision to make this design.

The grey was actually a matte polish, but the top coat made it all blend in with the other nail polish.
And here is the tutorial - 



Channel -  NailAsylum
Please, subscribe if you like the videos!
Your support is important for me <3



4 comments:

  1. That's so cool!!! You've got some serious skill lady!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!! I'm trying my best to make it look good (blush)

      Delete
  2. You're putting me to shame lately with all your posts and videos! Love them all so far and can't wait to see what else you have in store!!! I never could use fish wire! is it attached on a pencil thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't be! I'm learning a lot about nail polish from your blogs ;)

      The fishing line is taped to a toothpick... I came up with this when I just started drawing on nails and my nails were extra short for a toothpick.
      it hard to hold the wire when trying to draw.. but if it is taped to smth - makes it all much easier :) you should try it, it really helps to make thin lines and small details.

      Delete