Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nintendo Wii vs PlayStation Nail Art

Hey! Are you in your gaming mood? Because now you need to choose a side to be on.
This time two nail designs at once!
Nintendo Wii vs PlayStation!
Why two designs you are asking? Well, my sweet boyfriend is a PlayStation fan and I like to spend some time with Nintendo playing Zelda. 
I could not resist making both of the designs because I imagined them so perfectly  and could not wait to "dress" my nails with it.
Plus Keiran was excited to see these nails.
It's black nails vs white nails I guess.

As always - Keiran knows how to make the tutorial fun to watch.



It is ALWAYS worth watching till the end..


So what's your choice?

Channel -  NailAsylum
Please, subscribe if you like the videos!
Your support is important for me <3

4 comments:

  1. WOW! These are so cool!! Personally I'm a Wii girl but hey play station every once in a while Is never a bad thing ;) lol! Love how they go together too!! Awesome nails as always lady!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      They do look great together.I was staring at my nails all evening, just like it so much.

      Delete
  2. NINTENDO! I love my Zelda games! Best Zelda, hands down, Ocarina of Time. I have the newest one but haven't really found much time to play it...it's rather depressing! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High-five!
      Yeah, I know what you mean. With my University I haven't had time to play..

      Delete