Sunday, November 11, 2012

American Nail Art.

Hello and welcome back!
First of all I'd like to say that I'm sorry that the posts weren't published on time. I have so much to do now and sometimes I don't have time to make new nail art. But I'll try to keep up with the schedule, so expect something new every week!
I have made two flag themed nail art in a row because of the lack of free time. :( I will think of something more video game related for next time.. Promise. Anyways, here it is-
(click to enlarge)

It's is really easy to make and it takes about an half an hour or so. It's perfect if you don't have two hours to make your nails look amazing, but you do want something pretty and eye-catching on your nails.

(click to enlarge)

It turned out a bit messy on one of the thumbs but it still looks good enough.
To make this nail art you just need to use a toothpick (as usual).
Paint the nails white and use the toothpick to make the tars and stripes any way you like.

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you next time.
Feel free to comment or share the blog -It would make my day.
Have a nice day! <3

4 comments:

  1. Pretty design. I would like to see your nails longer, they are too small for a nail art blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that one needs to have really long nails to do nail art. I believe it's everyone's personal choice.
    My nails were longer as in some post here (Blink182 or skelanimals) but my point is that not only long nails can look pretty.
    Anyway, thank you for your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO small for a nail art's blogger? SAYS WHO?

    There are plenty of fake-long-ass nail bloggers there, let her be as she is, all natural.

    Don't like it - gtfo.

    ReplyDelete