Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Scott Pilgrim vs The World Nail Art

Hello again!
As it is Wednesday already, here is something new for your nails:
Scott Pilgrim vs The World Nail Art!
(click to enlarge)

I've included all of Ramona's Seven Evil Exes, the gradient of her hair colors from the movie, Scott's band and D note (yes, all base notes are D regardless of sound).
I can't say that this design was easy for me. I haven't done a lot of portraits lately, especially that small, so it was a bit of a challenge. 
I used a toothpick to draw everything in the design. A fishing line would have worked better but I can't find mine anywhere.
I have chosen this theme because it is one of my favorite movies and I don't know why I haven't thought about this earlier.
I'm planning on making another Scott Pilgrim nail art later including other characters obviously.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!
Come back next week <3

No comments:

Post a Comment