Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman Nail Art.

Hey nail art geeks!
I've just recently watched the Snow White and the Huntsman and this gave me an idea for this weeks nail art.
 So here it is:

Well... to be completely honest, it did not came out just as I planned BUT I still think it looks good.
As you can see, I tried to put some key features from the movie, like The Dark Forest and the Enchanted Forest, the crows, Huntsman's  hatchet, Mirror and, of course, the apple.
Once again - all made with a toothpick and fishing line.

By the way, feel free to give some ideas for the next nail art right here in the comments and tell me what you think of this weeks design, or ask me anything. I am happy to help, because it is super easy to make.

Have a good day and come back next week for new ideas for your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment