Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sum 41 Nail Art

Hello again! 
As promised, here is  the Sum 41 inspired nail art!
It may not be super hard to make, but hey, it still looks great!

(click to enlarge)

I used the name of the album and a song title because I could not find an appropriate album cover to copy in my short nails. I might redo this design someday, when I will have a lot of free time.
It feels strange that it is the time of the year when everything is supposed to be calm and holiday-ish, but instead I have a lot of University exams  and things to do...
Can't wait for Christmas.

Have a great day and come back next week!

PS. here is The Hell Song for you.


2 comments:

  1. I seriously do not know how you can write so perfectly on both hands!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only secret is holding my breath while writing line after line... I don't know, it just comes out pretty good. Sometimes the right hand looks even better than the left lol

      Delete