Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pokemon Nail Art.


This weeks nail art is all about Pokemon!
I really like how it looks - simple and colorful at the same time. By the way, this nail art is very easy to make.
I had short nails when I did these, so you don't need to have long nails for this one.


Basically, all you need to do is make the shapes of the heads simply using nail polish brush and a toothpick (for ears and other details), and make the eyes shapes right.

Here is all about the color. If you don't have the color that is needed for the Pokemon that you have chosen, just mix the existing colors until you get the right one.
For example, I didn't have the color for Gastly, so I just mixed my blue and magenta colors.

Try it out! It is very easy and fun to make!
Have a nice day and come again next week for more nail art!



No comments:

Post a Comment