Saturday, April 7, 2012

Gotham City Sirens Nail Art.

This nail art consists basically of three themes - Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy
I don't have all my polishes with me so that is the reason for "wrong colors" on some of my nail art, but I try to mix the ones that I have to get at least a color close to the one I need.
I've read a lot of advise that say not to mix different brand polishes, but you know what? From my experience - nothing bad happens. On the contrary, sometime I get really interesting colors for my nail art. 
Here are the nails:

Left hand:
"Gotham City Sirens", Harley Quinn ,Catwoman, Poison Ivy, DC,  <3

Right Hand:
"S", Harley's Obsession, Catwoman's nail scratches,Pioson Ivy's poisonous kiss,Initials.


The colors were OK, the thing that annoyed me the most is that I've noticed that the "Joker" banner on the heart got smudged only after I've taken all the photos.. Hope Harley forgets me for that. 
The reason for this is that I've used a mechanical pencil to put polish on that banner.. Obviously, this is too thick to do something like that. So if you want to write something on your nails - use a fishing line.

Have a great weekend and come back again for more nail art!


PS. We are starting to make videos about my nail art for the YouTube channel so I think that pretty soon it will be possible to see not only the nail art, but how It's made.


No comments:

Post a Comment