Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Halo: Reach Awards and Medals Nail Art.

Well, there is not a lot to say. Just another game design for your nails.
Halo:Reach awards and medals are made using a toothpick (as usual) and also I've mixed some polishes together to get the color that I wanted.
All I did actually was:
1. Applied base coat
2. Applied the color on the nail
3. Let it all dry
4. Drew the awards on them with a toothpick.
And yes, it is really hard to do with your left hand sometimes, but holding your breath helps to keep a steady hand. ; )
(Click the photo to enlarge)
By the way, feel free to leave comments.
 I would like to know what you think of the designs, and maybe give some new ideas for my next nail art.

Enjoy the new nail art, try some of the designs and have a really good day today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment